Are you interested to know how to cancel Peacock TV subscription? Keep on reading as we guide you on the steps to cancel your Peacock TV subscription.
Peacock TV is a US-based streaming service that offers access to the latest and classic TV shows, movies, sporting events, and live broadcasting of local channels and online TV.
Peacock TV is only available in the USA, so if you want to watch Peacock TV outside USA, you’ll need the help of the best Peacock TV VPN Like ExpressVPN.
To watch popular shows like “” or movies like “Minions: Rise of Gru,” simply download the Peacock TV app and enjoy.
If Peacock TV isn’t for you, you can easily cancel your subscription.If you change your mind and want to start watching again, you can easily re-subscribe.”
To get answers to your questions and get more information on Peacock subscription cancellation. We suggest you keep on reading.
How to Cancel Peacock Premium Subscriptions through the website? [Quick Steps]
Here is How to Cancel Peacock premium cancellation online using these simple steps.
- Go to the Peacock TV websiteClick on the sign-in option
- Log in to your Peacock account using your details.
- Click on your Profile option and select the change or cancel plan option.
- Select the cancel plan option. You will now be emailed a confirmation about the Peacock subscription cancellation.
Note: If you have a Peacock TV account or sign up for a Peacock TV Free Trial and are getting tired of the service, you can follow the above steps to cancel your Peacock TV subscription.
How to Cancel Peacock Subscription on Different Devices [Easy Steps 2023]
You can cancel your Peacock TV subscription on different devices such as.
- Android devices
- Roku TVs
So, if you are considering how to cancel your Peacock TV subscription. You would have to look at the cancellation method specific to your streaming device and consider different issues that might occur during the cancellation process, such as Peacock won’t let me cancel and Peacock TV not working with a VPN.
Here is a look at how you can delete Peacock TV accounts on different devices.
How to Cancel Peacock Premium Subscription via Android?
Here is how you can get Peacock premium cancellation on Android:
- Go to your Google Play store application and click on your profile option.
- Select the Payments & subscription option and click on the subscription options.
- Select the Peacock TV subscription from the subscriptions.
- Tap on the cancel subscription option, and you will be unsubscribed from Peacock Premium on your Android device.
By following the above steps, you will easily know how to cancel Peacock on Android. You can easily use Peacock TV on your Android device due to the Android app available on the Google Play store.
How to Cancel Peacock Premium Subscription via iPhone/iPad?
Here is how you can easily get Peacock premium cancellation on iOS through your Apple ID and the Apple App store:
- Open your Apple App store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the subscription option, and Select your Apple ID.
- Choose Peacock TV from your subscription and click on the cancel subscription option.
- Confirm your selection, and you will be unsubscribed from Peacock TV.
By following the above steps, you will easily know how to cancel Peacock on your iPhone and stop the auto-renewal of your Peacock Premium plan.
How can I Cancel my Peacock Premium Subscription on PC?
Here are the steps to resolve that issue by giving you a step-by-step guide on how you can cancel your Peacock Peacock Premium subscription on your PC.
- Go to the Peacock TV website using your web browser of choice.
- Sign in to your account and click on the Profile option.
- Go to the My Account option and select the Payments & Plans option.
- Click the Cancel Plan option. You will be sent a verification email, and your plan will be canceled.
It is quite easy to get information on how do I cancel Peacock on my phone or how to cancel Peacock on Firestick. Still, there is little information on how to cancel Peacock Premium from your PC. By following the above steps, you will be able to unsubscribe from the Peacock Premium account on your PC.
How to Cancel Peacock Subscription on Roku?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to cancel Peacock Premium on Roku. You can cancel your subscription using two ways.
- Use your Roku TV remote to select the Peacock TV app.
- Select the manage Subscription option from the pop-up video that appears when you click the asterisk option on the Peacock TV app.
- Choose the cancel subscription option and confirm your selection.
- You will be unsubscribed from Peacock TV.
If you don’t find the asterisk option on your Peacock TV app on Roku TV, you can also use these steps to cancel Peacock TV on Roku using your PC.
- Using your web browser on your PC, go to the Roku TV website.
- Log in to your account and click on your profile.
- Click on Manage your subscription and select Peacock TV from the options.
- Click the cancel subscription option and wait for a confirmation.
How to Cancel Peacock on Amazon?
Do you feel like you have already watched everything on Peacock TV with your Amazon and are wondering How to cancel Peacock on Amazon? Here is how you can use a few simple steps to answer your query on how to cancel Peacock.
- Use your Web browser and go to the Amazon Website.
- Using your setting options, find the Memberships and Subscriptions option.
- Select the Manage Subscription option on the Peacock TV subscription.
- Select the link under Advance Controls. The Peacock TV subscription page will open. From there, you can end your subscription.
Once you have canceled your Peacock TV account from Amazon, your renewal date will become the end of your subscription date. You can use the account until the end of the subscription date; after that, you would have to resubscribe if you wish to use the account again.
How to Downgrade Your Peacock Subscription Plan?
If you wish to save your money on the Peacock TV subscription but still enjoy the best Movies on Peacock. You can opt for the downgrade option or Peacock cancellation alternatives and still watch your favorite shows and such as English Premier League and La Casa de Los Famosos, using the Peacock TV free option.
- Visit the Peacock TV website and click on your profile option.
- Choose My account and go to the Plans and Payment option.
- Click the change plan option and either select the free plan or downgrade from premium plus to premium.
- Confirm your choice to complete the process.
How to Get a Refund for Peacock?
If you cancel your account before the renewal date, you will not be charged for the new month on Peacock TV. However, if you wish to get a refund on a charged month that you don’t want to use, you cannot, as the Refund policy of Peacock TV states that they don’t offer refunds. If you do still wish to try your query, you can contact the streaming service.
How to Completely Delete Your Peacock Account
To delete your Peacock TV account, follow these steps:
- Look for the “your rights” section, where you can find the email addresses for deletion requests within and outside the US.
- For additional assistance, click on “get in touch” in the Peacock TV help center.
Note: You cannot completely delete your Peacock TV account from your account settings. You can only unsubscribe or downgrade your account. If you wish to delete your Peacock TV account entirely, you will have to get in touch with NBC, the parent company of Peacock TV.
What is Peacock’s reason for not allowing me to Cancel my subscription?
One of the reasons Peacock TV might not allow you to cancel your subscription is that your account might be made through a third-party app such as Roku, Apple, Google, etc. to cancel your subscription, you will have to do so using the third-party app.
What are the Alternatives to Peacock TV?
Peacock TV is a streaming service offered by NBC Universal. The most expensive subscription plan that Peacock TV shows is the Peacock Plus subscription which costs $10 per month. As for alternatives to the service, here are a few of the popular alternatives to Peacock plus.
- Netflix ($19.99/mo)
- Paramount Plus (9.99/mo)
- HBO Max ($14.99/mo)
- Disney + ($6.99/mo)
How to Cancel Peacock TV Subscription- FAQ
Few of the most popular FAQs about Peacock TV subscription on Google.
How do I cancel Peacock on Google Play?
You can cancel your Peacock TV subscription from Google Play by going to your account options on the Google Play store and Clicking on the Payments & subscription, then locating the Peacock TV option clicking on it, and choosing the cancel subscription option. Confirm your option and wait for email verification.
How do I remove a payment method from Peacock?
You can remove your credit card details from Peacock TV by going to the Plans and Payment option in the account settings. Using the option, go to the update Payment method and remove your credit card details or downgrade your account to the free option.
How do I cancel my Peacock free trial?
You can easily cancel your Peacock Free trial by going to your Peacock TV account setting, selecting the Plan and Payment options, Selecting the cancel plan option, and confirming your selection. You will be sent an email verifying your cancellation.
Can you cancel anytime with Peacock?
Yes, you can cancel Peacock TV anytime. If you wish not to be charged at the end of a trial period, you can also opt for downgrading to a free account option. Which will still give you access to Peacock TV content but with ads.
How to cancel Peacock on Firestick?
Are you wondering how to cancel Peacock on Firestick? Here is how first, go to the Plans & Payments option from your account setting, select the change or cancel plan option and lastly, select the cancel plan option. You will receive an email upon confirmation. The email might take a few hours.
Peacock TV has a wide range of content for its users to browse and enjoy anytime. Still, it is reasonable to consider that the streaming app might not be to everyone’s taste, and some people might be thinking and asking how to cancel Peacock TV. We have created this article to help you out.
This article discusses how to cancel Peacock Subscription through websites, PC, Android devices, Apple Devices, and even on Amazon. We have also discussed alternatives and how you can downgrade your account. We hope you find this article helpful, and we encourage you to share your thoughts with us in the comments.
We look forward to hearing from you.